Opportunity Knocking

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fear

Winston Churchill said that "we have nothing to fear but fear itself..."

I don't know if that is quite true, but it captures the feelings I went through as I transitioned from a highly paid wage slave to a highly paid but completely free work at home individual.

I have a wife and daughter, a large mortgage, and the usual other myriad bills to pay. I was highly paid at a prestigious corporate F500 job, but never home, travelling over 50% of the time. I had also worked at a number of technology startups and found the 80 hour workweeks grueling. I wanted out, but did not know how to continue paying my bills.

I explored countless work at home business opportunities, spending massive amounts of money and time. Most were worthless, but I also learned that you get out of it what you put into it. I found some of the opportunities were worthwhile, and if I commmitted myself and invested time and energy, I could generate signficant residual income.

Through a few of the income generating opportunities, I eventually made the transition, to fully supporting myself on residual income. This process took several years, and I would have loved to get a helping hand, that warned me that which income generating opportunities are scams, and which were not.

This blog, will explore various income generating opportunities, and recommend opportunities that are truly worthwhile. I will point out the pros as well as the cons of each opportunity. Hopefully, this information will help you make a better decision before investing your hard won money, time, and energy.

I am rooting for your succes, and I know you can be successful as I was.

Martin

P.S. In the spirit of practicing what I preach and eating my own dog food, I generate some of my own income through the income opportunities that I review. Some of the links for some of my recommendations will award me with a commission if you sign up for them. Please be very clear that I do not recommend any programs that I do not 100% believe in, and I do not recommend any money making opportunities based on the commissions they pay. As I am sure you can work out, if you sign up for any of these programs, they will reward you in the exact same manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment